RBGCD grows Health
on May 10th 2013
The Raj Bhowmik Global Compassion Day was an opportunity for many Health projects to spread in various parts of the World.
- Sukshema for Primary Health Care providers in Bellary District Karnataka to improve the facilities during child birth & improve wellbeing of the mother & child in Rural Karnataka. This was an Initiative of Doctors at St. Johns Medical College, bangalore as an offering o the Raj Bhowmik Global Compassion Day
- Symposium for Drug Disposal was an awareness about drug disposal on the Eco System was conducted by Dr. Pratibha Nadig and her team at Vydehi Hospital on Bangalore on the occassion of RBGCD.
- University Of Texas Health Sciences San Antonio conducted a treatment camp at Heaven Of Hope for drug abusers.
- Student at San Jose University gave an awareness talk to individuals in the rehabilitation unit for drug abuse
- Medical Camp by Students & faculty at Maulana Azad Dental College was conducted at Kasturba Gandhi trust
- An Awareness Talk at Shanti Manglik Hospital Agra was Initiated by local politician Mr. Ravi Agrawal about health & happiness
- Well being drive was organized at the Palliative Centre for cancer patients at Karunashraya, Bangalore
- Dr. Shweta Javali a denist from New Delhi initiated the Muskaan Project for better dental hygeine in the local community
- A fundraising Yoga Class was organized by Bikram Yoga Richardson Texas and members who believe in Yoga for better living supported the Raj Bhowmik Global Compassion Day by participating in the same.
- Counseling & medical camp was conducted in he heart of rural Tamil Nadu in Thiruchuli by Ramana Vidya Peetham.
- RBGCD Volunteer in Faridabad, reach out to students in a heart touching endeavour, students from SOS Children's Village were initiated into a Wellness Camp for 2 days as part of improving concentration as they were Grade 10 students.
- Blood Donation Camp was organized by NIST Consultancy Services in Chennai as an Offering to the Raj Bhowmik Global Compassion Day.
- In Delhi, 8 patients who needed Cataract surgery were helped to find hospitals and funding was organized for the same as part of Health & Harmony & IDC India for the Raj Bhowmik Global Compassion Day.
- Growing Well being among HIV+ Children by engaging them creatively was conducted in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad & Dindigul.
- Children were engaged in interacting and creating a hopeful environment for inmates at Kalkaji Welfare Industrial Estate in New Delhi.